Buuuut, Nat came over, and I got to fangirl at her a bit and we watched Cats Don't Dance. ♥ That was pretty awesome. =D
I tried to see the eclipse, but it's cloudy outside. Bah.
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
1. Tigers - I love cats, and tigers are so big and powerful, I like them and I want one. D=
2. Tatsumi Saiga - He's so fine, and being a cameraman is cool. Plus, he blows stuff up. WITH A FREAKING CAMERA. That's just badass.
3. Tokiya Mikagami - My first anime crush. He's cute, but I'm not sure why I was/am attracted to him. I still want to write lots of bad self-insert fanfics with him. ♥ If I had to put my lovely bishounen in a list, he'd be number three. =D
4. Togari - GIVE ME YOUR SIIIINNNNSSS!!! The style of this series just screams action. It's got great characters, great story, great art. I mean, it's about a crazy killer who leaves hell after three hundred years to collect 108 "toga" (sin-creatures) in 108 days. If he does that, he's free from hell. The only bad thing about the series is that it ends prematurely. Lame.
5. TonyTony Chopper - He's a human reindeer. That's just cool. And if that's not cool enough, he's a pirate doctor too.
6. Texhnolyze - It's trippy and emo and confusing, but damn is it awesome. I was so depressed after the end of the series I wrote a bad fanfic to make the ending better. Ichise is pretty damn hot when he gets cleaned up. He's pretty damn hot when he's not cleaned up too.
7.Theives - Some thieves suck, but I love the "noble" types... the ones that only steal for certain reasons and don't try to take life in the process. The flashier, the better. Phantom thieves rock.
8. Tantei - (Is that cheating?) I love detectives and mysteries almost as I like thieves. I always try to solve the case before the detective does.
9. Tomatoes - One of my favorite fruits, if not my favorite. We grow tomatoes back home, and there is nothing quite like eating a fresh tomato just like an apple. I hate sun-dried tomatoes though... I think it's a waste of a perfectly good tomato.
10. Tales of Symphonia - It took me forever to beat it, but it was a fantastic game. I really enjoyed playing it and watching the characters grow.
Comment on this post. I will choose seven interests from your profile and you will explain what they mean and why you are interested in them. Post this along with your answers in your own journal so that others can play along.
Caballero Amarillo - This is Yellow's "true" name in Pokémon Special, according to the Viz translation. She's absolutely the cutest Pokémon trainer ever. I thought so when I first read about her, I think so now. She's the reason I started buying the Japanese volumes. ♥
See? So cute!
Everyday Demon - This is one of the two stories I want to one day draw and publish. It's a story about demons living among normal humans and how they keep their true selves a secret. It focuses on a the son of a lord of Hell, Kiete, and his subordinate, the crow demon Kakuma. Their job is to detain demons and creatures that might threaten the secret of the existence of demons. They're also friends with a human girl named Gabriel, because Kakuma sucks at keeping himself a secret. The cast is way too large... last time I really counted, there were 52 characters, and I have a hard time keeping all of them straight (thank goodness for relationship charts!). At least 80% of my original characters come from Everyday Demon. One day, I'll draw at least some of it, because I want some of these characters to see the light of day (and being in my sketchbook doesn't really count!).
Harlem Beat Come Dawn - The full title is "Harlem Beat wo Yoake Made ~mad love chase~." It's a story about the prince of hell who runs off to the human world along with his pet cat. Somehow, he and his cat change forms. He becomes a weak-looking teenager, she become a well-endowed woman. He enrolls at a high school, she become the school nurse. The king of hell sends a vampire, a werewolf, and a zombie to find him and bring him back, but they sort of suck at their job. The zombie unknowingly becomes the prince's best friend. It's a cute story and the art is really pretty, but it comes out SOOOO SLOWWWWLLLLYYY. X_x
Phantom Thieves - When I first saw Kaitou KID, I was entranced. He was so cool... moving so lithely, changing into disguises like it was as easy as breathing, snatching the prize, and still having the time to laugh a bit at his pursuers. Then I saw DNAngel and was amazed by Dark. He's not as cool as KID, but I was still very impressed. I love thieves, and phantom thieves are the best! When you're good enough to tell people what you're taking, when you're gonna take it, and still be able to get the prize and get away scott-free, you're simply awesome.
Sukinamonowa Suki Dakara Shounagai - Sukisho! It's a cute series, and the first "yaoi" series I ever watched. It doesn't hurt that Hikaru Midorikawa, who voiced Tokiya, is Sora in this.
Tatoom City - This is an art site that never fails to impress and inspire me. It was the first art site I found where you could tell that the artist drew whatever she wanted. It really seemed like no idea was too strange for her, and I really liked that. I have a lot of crazy ideas running around in my head and this site helped me find the courage to actually get some of them on paper. Now I draw whatever I feel like, and I think it is in large part because of this website.
Vongola Family - I used to be a huge Reborn fan. I still really like the series, but I just don't have the same passion for it. The Vongola Family is really cool because it's made up of pretty diverse people. The closeness of some of the family is so nice... it almost reminds me of the Straw Hat Pirates, they're family, but they're not... family. Plus, I like fictional mafia families for no real reason.
Now I think I'm going to draw because I don't feel like being productive! Woo!