1. When I was really young, I wanted to grow up to be a cat. It's not that I ever thought I was a cat, I just thought you could be one when you grew up, like it was profession or something. So I was disappointed when I found out being a cat wasn't a profession. D= I think this old dream may be why I always draw myself with cat ears and a tail. Hmmm.
2. I like to walk in time with music when I am listening to my iPod. I think this may come from years of Marching Band. Sometimes I pretend that when my feet hit the ground, they're making the music. It's like jumping in puddles of rain, but instead of water it is filled with music.
3. I have about seven hundred million original characters, but I've forgot how to draw most of them. I have to look up pictures of them all the time. I feel bad, like I don't love them enough, but my memory just really sucks, so I tend to blame it on that. >_>;;;
4. I'm really protective of my sketchbooks. Some of them have really good reasons... I have a number of autographs in some of them from artists and character designers that I admire, so I see their signatures as "blessings" on my sketchbooks. Most of them are just plain sketchbooks filled with my ugly pictures. I never tear pages out and I get violently angry if other people do. It's just not right! So I protect my sketchbooks and never tear out pages, even if the picture is ugly enough to kill.
5. I'm a huge whore for history. I don't care much for recent stuff or American history, my passion is ancient history! I love Egypt, Babylonian, Mesopotamia, and Greece especially. I think the ancient world is fascinating.
6. When I was losing hope in my education and myself, an episode of Master Keaton saved me. It's the episode where he meets up with Yuri Scott and is told that he's become a fine man. Somehow, that gave me the strength and courage to pick myself up and continue with what I like and what I believe in. It also gave me the goal to prove the existence of an ancient wooden society in the Danube river area. Keaton continues to inspire me to pursue my dreams
7. If I read or watch a character or series too long, I'll start to pick up their mannerisms in body language and speech. It occasionally confuses those around me and it always confuses myself. I'm not sure why it happens, but I tend to do it when there is absolutely no reason to do it! And I can't do it with characters I'd like to act like, or on command. This really sucks when I'm trying to be in character for cosplay. I'm always out of character when I cosplay. D=
I shall tag... whoever would liked to be tagged. Someone please do this though, I really like reading more about others!
I stole this one from andyscout:
I'm answering this from Artemis, who is almost four years younger than MackeyII and has a tiny fraction of what he has. Also, I'm really lazy about putting songs into iTunes, so I have a bunch just sitting in a folder instead of in iTunes. =\ Anywho...
How many total songs in your library?
643 songs, 1.5 days, 3.93 GB
Sort by Song Title:
Across the Universe of Time - Pure
願いのとき ・TV Edit - L/R
Sort by Time:
Shortest song: Anticipating the Duel - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX
Longest song: Opera from "Maria and Draco" -FFXI
Sort by Album:
First album: Ai no Melody - KOKIA
Last album: 逆転裁判 ジャズアルバム ～GYAKUTEN MEETS JAZZ SOUL～
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1. Chouwa Oto ~with reflection~ - KOKIA
2. Burn My Dread - Persona 3
3. Battle Frontier - Pokémon
4. Unbeatable - Pokémon
5. Burn my Dread - Last Battle- - Persona 3
6. Congratulations - Blue October featuring Imogen Heap
7. Sanba Bonbaa Akuma no Mi - One Piece
8. Genkai Battle (TV edit) - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX
9. Music of the Night - Phantom of the Opera
10. He Mele No Lilo - Lilo and Stich
First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle:
Mon-Mon - Konjiki no Gash Bell!
Ballet Ongaku 'Hakuchou no Mizuumi' Waltz - Princess Tutu
Blah, Blah, Blah - Pokémon 2000
Amber - 311
Confrontation - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX
Search For… How Many Songs Come Up?
Not a whole lot of selection on Artemis... >_>;;;;
Orichalcum information and interest post
Do you want a holiday card?
Okay, back to writing this paper...
I just finished tying up most of my volumes of Asuka to take back when I go home tomorrow. I've decided that, since I have too much stuff to fit in the van when I move back, I'll move a little bit of stuff every vacation. Since I don't go through old Asuka volumes very often, they'll be the first to go. I think I'll probably take PoT, Bastard, and Wild Half back too. This actually makes me really sad to move this stuff... I'm not sure why.