1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I have trouble finishing anything, except books and manga. Games and anime are the two main categories that I rarely finish. I'll get obssesed with a series and watch most of it in a week (if time provides, of course), but I'll stop two or there episodes before the end and not finish the show until ages later. T_T I don't know why, I just can't help it.
2. Recently, a lot of my "secret" fandoms have been rearing their heads again. When I was first getting into manga and anime, I read just about EVERYTHING that I could my hands on. I really liked Black Jack, Parasite, and loved Guyver. No one else liked those series (at least we never said anything about them), so I never told anyone that I liked them. I had trouble making friends at that time, and I didn't want people to think I was "uncool." (Nevermind that I was very open about my Pokémon love, hahaha!) I'm happy to say I've come to embrace these early "secret" fandoms, and I finally finished reading Parasite (...7 years after starting?) a couple weeks ago. ^_^
3. I. LOVE. DEMONS. Because Demons are fictional creatures, you can do anything with them, and that opens so many doors for me. I despise people who just think demons are "ugly" or "disgusting" or that all demons are "evil." I love making up my own races of demons too! The vast majority of my characters are demonic in some way. If I'm at Kinokuniya and I see a manga with demons, I'm sold. =3 Yeah, it's a bit of an obsession.
4. We have a stuffed wolf named Cubby back home. He's the King of Bread and Donuts and he talks to people all the time. When I'm at school, he talks through me. People always think I'm crazy, but everyone, and I mean everyone ends up talking to Cubby in the end. >=]
5. I always thought it would be cool if people had tails. And ran on all fours. Running on all fours just seems smarter than running on two. =\
6. I wanted to be a Power Ranger when I was younger. I wanted to be the yello rangers, because she had the sabertooth tiger. Now I'll settle for getting to hang out on the Denliner from Kamen Rider Den-O. Hmmm. I guess I don't want to save people anymore?
7. I move my hands when I talk. I think it makes my stories more interesting. =D
I tag... sygmus, aeyoqen, glagmore, neko_ryuujin, shiroro, barrackar, and pentox, if they choose to do it.